A new Club Accreditation scheme was recently launched by the RFU to replace the “RFU Seal of Approval”. The scheme will help club sections to become stronger, more effective, more efficient and more enjoyable places in which to play rugby.
The Club Accreditation scheme is based upon the six Key Drivers identified as crucial to a strong club:
- Retaining & Developing Players
- Recruiting New Players
- Recruiting & Retaining High Quality Coaches, Volunteers & Referees
- Effective & Efficient Facilities
- Effective & Efficient Management and Governance
- Integration with the Local Community
Exeter Chiefs Youth Section is happy to announce that it has been awarded the RFU Club Accreditation.