MATCH-DAY TICKET PRICES FOR 2016/17 SEASON
SW Comms Stand
SW Comms Stand
East & West Wings
Family (1 Adult, 1 Child) £39
Family (1 Adult, 2 Child) £52
Sections B & C
Sections A & D
BOOKING MATCH TICKETS
The Trading Post is open Monday to Friday 9.30am – 4:30pm.
Tickets can still be purchased on the day of the match at the ticket office or up to three hours prior to kick-off via our online ticket sales pages.
Supporters should note, however, the following conditions:
No ticket upgrades will be available on a match-day
* Child = 3 – 16 years inclusive
** All Under-14s must be accompanied by an adult into the stadium. Terraces are not recommended for Under-10’s and Under-5’s are strictly prohibited
*** – Students tickets need to produce some form of ID – e.g. NUS Card. Failure to do so will result in them having to purchase an adult ticket for the match
**** – Duplicate tickets (for lost/forgotten tickets or for forgotten season tickets) printed on a match day will be charged at £5 a ticket
***** – There are dedicated turnstiles at the North and South Entrances for Student/Child entry. Students MUST show their Student Card. Parents – please stay with your child and enter through the neighbouring turnstile for adult entry
Here at Exeter Rugby Club we are looking at ways of improving our customer service and following the increased demand in ticket sales over the past 12 months, we are now looking to encourage all supporters to book their tickets either online via the club’s official website or by calling in by person to the official Trading Post.
Our aim is to make buying tickets for all games here at Sandy Park as simple and as hassle-free as possible, whilst at the same time maximising our own administrative resources.
Therefore to cover the cost of our administration needs, a £5 charge will be applied on all supporters who purchase tickets over the phone.
For details on travelling to Sandy Park, click here
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
E-Ticketing – You must print this ticket at home and present it at the designated match. Failure to do so may result in non-admission – or a minimum administration charge of £5 for the ticket office to provide a replacement.
- If you do not present the e-ticket, or it is damaged, you will not be able to gain entry into the stadium
- The e-ticket must be printed and will not be accepted if presented on a mobile phone
- Once used, the e-ticket is void and cannot be re-used
- These conditions incorporate Exeter Rugby Club’s Ground Rules & Regulations, which are displayed on the premises
- Exeter Rugby Club, its servants or agents, will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage whatsoever caused to the bearer of the ticket, save for death or personal injury caused by negligence of Exeter Rugby Club, its servants or agents
- Should the match be cancelled, abandoned or postponed, no money will be refunded. If the match is eventually played, this ticket will be valid for the later date.
- This ticket is not to be sold for more than it’s face value and is valid only if presented complete.
- Please note match and season tickets are non refundable