Junior Admin Assistant
Hours: Mon-Fri, 9am–5:30pm and all match-days (overtime will be payable)
Salary: Minimum Wage
To support the office team, handling all enquiries accordingly via the phone and email. Play an active role in the ticketing requirements for all match days, both home and away. Provide administration support to various other departments as required.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
The main duties and responsibilities of the job holder are to:
- Handle all phone calls and emails in a professional manner, offering a good service to our customers.
- Print and post all tickets as required by the ticketing supervisor.
- Assist with the processing of telesales and print the daily internet report.
- Send renewal Season Ticket forms & Process all season tickets and gold card applications, ensuring all back office requirements are fulfilled pre-season.
- Print match day bar tabs and meal vouchers, laminating paperwork as required.
- Help test turnstiles, ticket tills & PDQs prior to every home game, to ensure they are all fully functional.
- Assist with all parking requirements for a match day and send out the appropriate passes.
- Assist with Charity requests and Junior Chiefs administration.
- Provide extra admin support to various departments within the Sandy Park Team.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures at all times reporting any issues to the General Manager immediately.
- This job description may not contain all the duties and responsibilities that may arise in this role and you may need to undertake other duties as instructed.
The job holder must be:
- IT literate.
- Professional and well presented.
- Able to communicate well with people at all levels.
- Able to prioritise duties.
- A team player.
- Able to work un-supervised and manage their time efficiently.
- Be confident, patient, friendly, sociable, reliable & self-motivated.
- Be accurate with their work
If you think that you have the qualities, experience and passion that we are looking for and are ready to take on a new challenge please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday, 21st July, 2017
(Only applicants successful for interview will be contacted)
We want you to be part of the Exeter Chiefs team, helping to provide what we know is the best match-day experience in rugby.
With crowds of over 11,000 regularly packing into Sandy Park, so the demand on our facility and its personnel continues to grow each year – and that’s why we are looking for additional stewards to assist on match-days.
In what is sure to be an action-packed second half to the season, we need additional support to ensure we maintain the highest of standards for everyone visiting the club on match-days.
Deputy Chief Executive, Keiron Northcott, said: “Our gates have continued to increase in line with the stadium development and we last season we had a number of sell-out games. With an average match-day crowd of over 10,000 spectators, so the demands of our stewards have also continued to increase.
“Gone are the days when we could ask them to steward for a cup of tea and a pasty. Now, all of our stewards get paid for their time on match-days, as well as gaining an official NVQ qualification.
“As always our number one priority here has to be the safety and comfort of all our supporters.”
Since arriving in the Premiership back in 2010, the Chiefs have created an award-winning, match-day experience that is unrivalled not only in the top flight, but also across those the club face in European competition.
Keiron continued: “One of the main reasons for winning these awards has been because of the knowledge and helpfulness of our existing stewards and it is important that we maintain this moving forward.
If you are interested in applying to become one of the match-day stewards, please complete the attached application form and return to the reception at Sandy Park or e-mail it back directly to: email@example.com in the first instance.
Anyone applying for a role is expected to be able to attend most of the Chiefs fixtures and must be 18 years or over to apply. The club also reserves the right to request written proof of age. You must also be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in the UK. The club is an equal opportunities employer.
A full-time, experienced mobile cleaner is required for a guaranteed minimum 30 hours per week.
You will need to be flexible, reliable, physically fit, highly motivated and conscientious.
A current clean driving licence is essential as, though the job is based in Exeter, you will be covering work on various sites throughout Devon.
Days will start at 6am at Sandy Park, home of the Exeter Chiefs, there will be some weekend working.
In addition to general cleaning, we are looking for someone who is keen to add to their skills as there are plenty of opportunities for you to acquire a CSCS card to train for Hi-Reach window cleaning, IPAF and PASMA.
Excellent Rates of Pay
Telephone: 01392 276088
Early Morning Cleaner
We are looking to recruit a cleaner working from 6am to 8am Monday to Friday with more hours and some weekend work during and after a match. The ideal candidate must be flexible, reliable and a good team member.
Cleaning will include office, changing rooms, WCs and function rooms.
Excellent Rates of Pay
Telephone: 01392 276088