Full-Time Accounts Assistant
Salary: In the region of £18,000 – £20,000
This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the West Country’s premier sporting, conference and banqueting facilities at the home of Exeter Chiefs.
The successful candidate will have had at least two years experience working with both Sage 50 and Excel.
You will be responsible to the Accounts Manager for running the Sales Ledger within a very busy office environment. Your main role will include the processing of sales invoices/bankings and the reconciliation of accounts/cash receipts. You will also be required from time to time to assist in other areas within the accounts department.
This position is full time and in addition you will be required to work on match days during the rugby season.
If you think you have the above qualities please download the ERC Application Form and return with a copy of your CV to email@example.com or by post to Exeter Rugby Club, Sandy Park Stadium, Exeter EX2 7NN
The closing date for applications is 21st November 2014
Chef de Partie (Full Time/Permanent)
A rare opportunity for an individual who is focused, passionate & enthusiastic about food to join our team at Sandy Park, Exeter Chiefs.
• Work as part of a close team to ensure all food is prepared, cooked and delivered to a very high standard.
• Assist in the smooth running of the kitchen by adhering to all company procedures.
• Have good budgetary awareness and work to the needs of the business.
• Promote and maintain a high standard of food safety and hygiene throughout the kitchen and support areas.
• Ensure that stock rotation, temperature control, avoidance of cross contamination, overall cleanliness and safe waste disposal, are adhered to continually.
• Report all defective equipment and hazards to the appropriate department.
• Establish and maintain effective communications with other colleagues and senior management.
• Allocate tasks to subordinate kitchen, production and support staff and check they have been carried out effectively.
• Work to control departmental costs and expenses, without detrimental effect on standards, service or safety.
• Aim for a high level of customer satisfaction and help to provide any special customer requests.
• A minimum of two years’ experience in a Comis Chef role or above.
• Will be a self-motivated, driven individual who always strives to produce only the highest of standards.
• Exceptional time-keeping and organisational skills.
• Hard-working, with an ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to adhere to strict timings as dictated.
If you think that you have the qualities and experience that we are looking for and are ready to take on a new challenge please fill in the attached Application form and return to;
Closing date: Friday, October 17, 2014
Sandy Park Cleaners
Wanted cleaners to join our team at Sandy Park, home to the Exeter Chiefs. Working hours are Monday to Friday from 6am to 8am and include some weekend work. More hours will be available following match-days.
Experience is preferred, but is not essential
Good Rates of Pay
Contact Elite Cleaning on 01392 276088 or email firstname.lastname@example.org