By Mark Stevens
Exeter Chiefs flanker Richard Capstick (pictured) and prop James Kenny are among two of the eight changes England Under-18s have made to the starting line-up for their last match of the U18 International Series against Scotland U18 on Sunday at the Centre for Sporting Excellence, Ystrad Mynach (2:30pm KO).
The duo line-up for John Fletcher’s side who are undefeated in the series having beaten Ireland 39-20 with an impressive performance on Wednesday.
Club and Exeter College team-mate Marcus Street is also named on the bench for the game.
This came after England crossed the line nine times in their 55-11 win over Canada U19 in their opening game.
England U18 team to face Scotland:
15. Kieran Wilkinson (Sale Sharks, Kirkham Grammar School)
14. Arron Reed (Sale Sharks, Kirkham Grammar School)
13. Fraser Dingwall (Northampton Saints, Bedford School)
12. Tom Hardwick (Leicester Tigers, Rugby School)
11. Tom Seabrook (Gloucester Rugby, Dean Close)
10. Marcus Smith (Harlequins, Brighton College)
9. Ollie Fox (Yorkshire Carnegie, New College Pontefract)
1. James Kenny (Exeter Chiefs, Exeter College)
2. Nic Dolly (Sale Sharks)
3. Joe Heyes (Leicester Tigers, Wyggeston & QEI College)
4. James Dun (Bristol Rugby, Millfield School)
5. James Scott (Worcester Warriors, Malvern College)
6. Richard Capstick (Exeter Chiefs, Exeter College)
7. Aaron Hinkley (Gloucester Rugby, St Peters)
8. Andy Christie (Saracens, Harrow School)
16. Will Capon (Bristol Rugby, Bristol Grammar School)
17. George Head (Harlequins, Tonbridge School)
18. Sam Grahamslaw (Leicester Tigers, Wyggeston & QEI College)
19. Marcus Street (Exeter Chiefs, Exeter College)
20. Josh Basham (London Irish, Wellington College)
21. Cameron Kelemeti (Newcastle Falcons, Durham School)
22. Oli Morris (Saracens, New Hall School)
23. Cameron Redpath (Sale Sharks, Sedbergh School)
24. Cadan Murley (Harlequins, Bishop Wordsworth’s Grammar School)